Bowman Consulting has an opening for a Survey Party Chief in our Tempe, AZ office.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide day-to-day supervision of assigned survey field crew on quality and survey methodology, including training and mentoring of junior level employees.
- Coordinate with contractors to provide survey services.
- Identify controls for property lines and make the appropriate decisions regarding how to proceed with the survey.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Courses in mathematics and surveying.
- Minimum of five (5) years experience working on a land surveying party.
- Thorough knowledge of residential and commercial construction stakeout procedures and practices.
- Familiar with field procedures for performing boundary and ALTA/ACSM land title surveys.
- Field to finish â€“ experience with Civil 3D and/or Carlson (preferred)
- LSIT (preferred)
- Minimum 3 years GPS experience including best practice, planning and static observations.
- Candidates must possess a valid driver's license with a good driving record.
Bowman Consulting is a multi-discipline design firm with the singular mission of delivering success to clients with a sense of urgency. With 20 locations across the country, we serve a broad array of industries including urban land development, transportation, water resources, oil and gas, and mining. We have garnered numerous awards and recognition for growth, as well as for environmentally sensitive designs.