Position : RA1640
Salary : OPEN
Location : CT - Waterbury OR Remote
Strategic market research and consulting firm is looking for a Survey Programmer to join their Survey Operations department supporting their global business. They need a
highly motivated individual that works well in a team environment, yet is able to work autonomously and take individual initiative. Must have past Market Research and Survey Programming experience.
- Chiefly responsible for everything related to programming marketing research projects.
- Research projects are typically one day to one week in duration and often require the Programmer to work with numerous programming languages.
- Beyond excellent programming aptitude, this profession involves daily interaction and coordination with internal research and field departments and requires excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Will coordinate projects and provide team support to ensure project goals and deadlines are met.
- Will identify inefficiencies, provide solutions, and implement improvements; as well as collaborate with Management on new accounts to determine project
requirements and support business development activities.
- Some Command Line Experience is a Plus: UNIX, vim, sed, grep, bash, etc.
- Ability to understand logic, identify logic errors, and make logic recommendations
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Strong aptitude for programming
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong grasp of English language (grammar)
- Ability to follow standards and practices
- Strong communication skills
- Must have experience in Market Research
- Must have past Survey Programming experience
- Some travel may be required
View all Jobs at www.reevejobs.com including those with VIDEO!
MarketResearchCareers.com - 16 months ago