We are currently seeking a survey research professional to join The Consumer Reports National Research Center, a highly skilled group of survey professionals whose work generates over 1 million responses per year.
The center's research on consumer experiences, along with thousands of brand ratings, is used by millions of Americans throughout the country.
The primary responsibilities include developing ratings for a wide variety of consumer products and services including automobiles, appliances, electronics, healthcare and shopping.
To be a success in this role, you must be able to effectively present complex research findings to technical and non-technical audiences and be skilled in questionnaire design, sampling and multivariate analysis. Our ideal candidate will also be skilled in SAS and possess a Graduate degree with a Ph.D. in social sciences preferred. Background in social media a plus.
REQUIREMENTS: Graduate degree in social sciences (Ph.D. preferred). Must be computer savvy with a minimum of one to three years experience in quantitative research methods, SAS proficiency preferred. Demonstrated facility with multivariate data analysis. Ability to effectively present complex research findings in both spoken and written forms to technical and non-technical audiences. Experience designing surveys, both print and online, in a business or academic setting a strong plus.
• Works jointly with the other members of the department on researching existing literature and on formulating project objectives and hypotheses.
• Supervises the field operations and the data processing, including questionnaire editing and coding.
• Designs print and online questionnaires/surveys, analyzes data and writes reports.
• Develops ratings for a wide variety of consumer products and services.
• Performs other duties as assigned but not at a higher level.
- 24 months ago - save job