SurveyMonkey is the world's largest survey company, but there's really much more to us than that. We're a smart, passionate group of people who work hard to deliver the best survey experience on the planet, period. We do this because we believe everyone deserves easy access to the insights and information they need to make better, more informed decisions.
We like to think of ourselves as a grown up start up. Despite our incredible growth over the past 10 years, we are still small and nimble. Everyone plays an impactful role; and when we say good ideas can come from anyone, we mean it.
We help customers collect over 2+ million online survey responses daily. SurveyMonkey is trusted by millions of customers, including 99% of the Fortune 500, as well as other businesses, academic institutions and organizations of all shapes and sizes.
If this sounds like home to you, and you're ready to make your work matter to millions, we'd love to meet you
As part of our Survey Research team, you play a leading role in providing innovative and methodologically rigorous research expertise across the company. You are creative, and have superior computational and analytical skills. You are a go-to resource when it comes to assessing data quality, developing statistical models and devising sampling plans. Throughout, you are focused on helping our customers create, analyze and understand important data by improving the accessibility of sophisticated survey research.
This is a new position at SurveyMonkey, reporting to the Vice President of Survey Research.
- Creating and assessing survey weighting schema and sampling plans
- Developing and testing statistical models
- Providing survey research and statistical expertise on company materials
- Managing large-scale data projects
- Conducting analyses of survey data
- Preparing data reports, including toplines, tables and charts
- Fact-checking reports and other products
- Preparing datasets for public release
- BA/BS degree
- 3+ years relevant experience
Knowledge and Skills
- Top-tier computational and analytical ability
- Experience with statistical packages and data management tools
- Deep understanding of statistics and capacity to summarize data in compelling ways
- Proven ability to translate quantitative results for consumer audience
- Demonstrated interest in and knowledge of survey research
- Ability to balance numerous projects simultaneously, and meet deadlines
- Patient, team player with great attention to detail
- Proactive and customer-oriented
- Outstanding interpersonal skills
At SurveyMonkey, we offer competitive salaries, benefits and equity compensation
SurveyMonkey is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
SurveyMonkey - 11 months ago