This position is responsible for assisting a Texas Registered Professional Land Surveyor in the analysis and preparation of boundary, planimetric, and topographic surveys.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Required Experience - Education and Skills:
- Daily processing of survey data, including evaluating accuracy and sufficiency, and ensuring compliance to applicable regulations and professional and industry standards related to boundary
calculations, legal descriptions, etc.
- Perform deed research, deed plotting and map checks.
- Prepare survey plats and drawings, legal descriptions and alignment drawings.
- Provide technical office support (brief & de-brief) for up to 3 field crews.
- Perform quality control checks of plats and drawings prepared by other technicians.
- Ensure schedules and productivity objectives set by supervisor for preparation of survey plats and drawings are achieved.
SAM, Inc. offers very competitive compensation, an excellent benefit package, and career advancement.
- 3-5 years progressive field and office experience in route survey projects, boundary analysis, DTM projects, and construction layout
- Excellent computer and technical skills, including Auto CAD and/or MicroStation and MS Office Suite
- Proficient in technical math, including Geometry and Trigonometry
- Strong listening, writing and verbal communication skills
- Proven work history, strong work ethic and team-player attitude
SAM, Inc. is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAM, Inc. and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please contact 512-685-3556 to leave a message or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Surveying And Mapping, Inc. ("SAM") is not seeking to obtain resumes or any other information on
job candidates from third-parties such as recruiters, placement agencies, etc. SAM does not intend to consider any resumes or other information on job candidates that is submitted through or via a third-party. If, despite this notification, you submit a candidate's resume or other information to SAM and SAM chooses to hire such a candidate, SAM has no obligation to provide you any sort of compensation for the hiring of such candidate.
Surveying And Mapping, Inc. - 10 months ago