Dewberry is currently seeking responsible, highly motivated, and detail oriented individuals to join our Land Surveying department in the Maryland area as a Survey Technician. The candidate must be able to work in a team environment as a member of a survey department assisting in the performance of boundary, ALTA, topographic, right-of way acquisition, transmission line, transportation, and construction surveys. The position has opportunity for advancement for motivated individuals willing to learn the skills and technology required.
- Assist the field supervisor with all aspects of the daily crew workload.
- Work in a safe manner and obey all safety regulations.
- Ensure safekeeping of equipment.
- Ensure that vehicles are supplied and kept in an orderly fashion ready for duty.
Required Skills & Required Experience:
*Dewberry is an equal opportunity employer.
- Minimum of five years of survey experience required as a survey technician.
- Must have a High School Diploma (Minimum).
- Must have good Mathematical skills.
- Must have Autocad computer skills.
- Must have good communication skills.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and ability to pass a driving record check.
- Must pass drug and alcohol test.
- Must be dependable.
- Ability to obtain a security clearance is a plus.
- Must be physically able to work outdoors and on construction sites under all weather conditions when needed.
- Must be able to work overtime as required.
- Must be willing and able to travel for extended periods.
*At this time, Dewberry will not sponsor a new applicant for work authorization.
Dewberry - 11 months ago