Our Oil & Gas group provides client-focused solutions in planning, implementing, and maintaining plants and facilities within the heavy industrial market. We specialize in sophisticated process engineering and simulation, materials handling, electrical and instrumentation, rotating equipment, equipment specification, controls and automation, finite element and stress analyses for piping and structural systems, HAZOPs, and risk review of plant designs. Within our positive team environment, our employees enjoy great career advancement opportunities and the chance to work on a variety of projects including petroleum refineries, upgraders, oil sands, mining, pipeline, forestry, or upstream oil and gas facilities. We provide career opportunities as unique as you are.
Download survey data and process survey data for collection standards, quality control of survey accuracy, the ability to create and upload stakeout files, knowledgeable with Civil 3d AutoCad, and various survey download software.
- Minimum 2 years experience in Land Surveying.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft office products to include word, excel and outlook.
- High School graduate or GED preferred.
- Clean driving record and valid driver's license required.
- Some Travel will be required on an as needed basis.
- Prior to employment this position will require the passing of a background check and drug screening.
Stantec knows you don't become one of the top global design firms by standing around. Through more than 150 locations in North...