Responsible for setting swim teams workout routines. Responsible for general safety and welfare of swimmers both during practices and at meets. Responsible for set-up and clean-up prior to and after practice and meets. Documents and reports all problems including discipline and injuries.
- Must be 17 years of age.
- Ability to communicate both orally and in writing.
- Must have knowledge of 4 basic competition swim strokes & be able to demonstrate.
- Lifeguard certification preferred.
- Ability to work with the public & remain courteous in stressful situations.
- Must have the ability to teach the 4 competitive strokes to swimmers of all age levels.
- Must possess a valid State of Texas Drivers License Class “C” and good driving record as defined by City policy.
- Must be able to work in inclement weather.
- Must be able to lift 15 lbs and climb ladders in and out of pool.
- Must submit to and pass a pre-employment drug test.
- Monday - Friday 6:00 a.m. - 10:00 a.m., Saturday 6:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. some evenings (25-35 hours week)
City of Lewisville, TX - 20 months ago