About Waste Management
Do you wish you had a stable job where you could use your Commercial Drivers License (CDL) locally and come home every night? Would you enjoy being part of a local community, interacting with customers, and putting your driving skills to use for one of the most recognized companies in America? Do you value being part of a team of drivers and having opportunities to advance your career?
If your answer is yes, then apply for a Driver position today, and help us continue to grow as an industry leader.
Our Swing Drivers are responsible for the collection and hand loading of residential waste, as well as the transporting of this waste by a front-load or rear-load truck to a landfill site. The position routinely requires extensive near-continuous physical exertions such as repetitive lifting, pushing, and pulling receptacles that weigh from 50 to 75 pounds as part of their rigorous daily routine.
At Waste Management , each eligible employee receives a competitive total compensation package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Short Term Disability. As well as Stock Purchase Plan, Company match on 401k plan, and more! Our employees also receive Paid Vacation, Holidays and Personal Days. Please note that benefits may vary by site.
- Must be at least 21 years of age or older
- Legally eligible to work in the United States
- Must have a valid Class A or B CDL with airbrake endorsement
- At least 5 years of previous experience operating a vehicle requiring a CDL within the past 7 (seven) years.
- Clean driving record
- Successfully pass pre-employment (post offer) drug screen, background and motor vehicle records check and Department of Transportation Physical.
- Ability to perform physical requirement of the position with or without reasonable accommodations
Waste Management - 14 months ago
Waste Management is the leading provider of comprehensive waste management and environmental services in North America. We are also a...