- Shelves and displays product according to company standards, as well as rotates product in assigned accounts.
- Servicces accounts twice daily in assigned location
- Exercises all corporate safety procedures and company policy
- Develops good customer relations.
- Cleans equipment and maintains backroom storage areas in orderly fashion.
- Communicates daily to manager and route driver.
- Determines next day order for delivery.
- Other duties as assigned.
High school diploma or GED required. Must have the ability to adapt to a constantly-changing environment. Must have good oral and written communication skills. Must have good math skills. Must be able to work under pressure. Must have good interpersonal skills. Must have good driving habits. Must be able to work without direct supervision. Valid driver's license is required. Must be able to meet PBV driving qualifications. Must be able to work hours necessary to complete assigned tasks.
Constantly (67%-100%) required to stand, lift up to 85 pounds, and push/pull 300 – 2400 pounds with the assistance of a pallet jack. Frequently (34%-66%) required to walk. Occasionally (0%-33%) required to climb and sit.
Must be able to speak, read, and write English proficiently.
Unfortunately, we will be unable to offer visa sponsorships to candidates.
EOE M/F/D/V This job has originated from a member site of TheJobNetwork - Pepsi Bottling Group. Category: Transportation, Keywords: Route Driver, Location: BRENTWOOD, NY - 11717
PepsiCo Inc. is an American multinational food and beverage corporation headquartered in Purchase, New York, United States, with interests...