Wilcox Farms, located in Washington, Oregon, and Montana, is a family-owned, award winning, organic and cage-free egg company that produces high quality, incredibly fresh eggs all across the Pacific Northwest. We believe in the principles of humane farm animal care, and are leading the way to becoming 100% cage-free. We employ great people who are motivated to work hard and get rewarded with great pay and full benefits (medical, dental, retirement, time off) for employees and their families!
Wilcox Farms is currently seeking exceptional candidates for swing shift processing plant workers for its Hard Boiled Egg operation at its Roy, WA, location. This position is responsible for the processing and packaging of ready-to-eat hard boiled eggs.
1. Works as a member of the hard boiled egg processing plant team in its daily operations.
2. Loads eggs into the cooker.
3. Observe eggs as they go thru the peeler, checking for quality.
4. Packages eggs.
5. Palletizes boxes of eggs. Moves eggs to the finished cooler.
6. Keeps a clean workspace.
7. Performs other duties as assigned.
1. Able to stand for long periods at a time
2. Able to lift up to 25lbs
3. Able to work in a warm, humid environment
4. Prior experience in food processing (preferably ready to eat)
5. Knowledge of HAACP, GMPs, and sanitation
6. Bilingual is a plus
7. Multivac experience is a plus
8. Ability to multi-task and be self-motivated
9. Able to work swing shift (approx. 2pm to 11pm)
Wilcox Family Farms - 30+ days ago
Wilcox Farms is committed to the long-term preservation of the family business, with a particular sensitivity to protecting the invaluable...