CRST is seeking self motivated and results oriented Switchboard Operator to be located in Cedar Rapids, IA. The position will consist of one full time employee working Monday – Friday 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. or two part time employees that would each work 20 hours per week.
- Operate telephone console to receive an average of 100 incoming calls per hour.
- Determines the nature of the call and directs the caller to the applicable destination.
- Perform a variety of clerical duties as time permits.
The successful candidate will be subject to pre-employment drug screen and background check.
- Education/Experience: High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Excellent computer skills in MS Office products (particularly Excel and PowerPoint)
Reply in confidence by sending your resume, cover letter, and compensation expectations to:
CRST International, Inc.
Attn. Katie Sackett
PO Box 68
Cedar Rapids, IA 52406