Penmac Staffing is now seeking a Part time Switch board operator for a local Springfield MO company.
Qualified candidates must have High school diploma or equivalent and appropriate experience, including strong customer service and multiline phone experience required.
- Greeting customers, first contact for the public
- Answer, direct, and screen phone calls using multiline phone system
- Provide external and internal customer service
- Assist staff with administrative duties as requested
- Other duties as assigned
Temp to hire, $10 hourly. Approximately 24 hours (3 days) weekly
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, professional and courteous
- Able to prioritize, organize and solve problems
- Work independently and follow through as well as work within a team
- Must have excellent data analyst ability with Strong Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word experience
- Accurate data entry and detail oriented
Dress is professional attire.
Qualified job seekers please apply online at www.penmac.com and email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and write "part time switchboard" in the subject line.
Penmac is the largest staffing agency in Springfield, MO, as ranked by the Springfield Business Journal. We are proud to be employee-owned. We never charge job seekers a fee. Penmac is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Penmac is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are proud to be employee-owned. We never charge job seekers a fee.