Tully Rinckey PLLC, a successful full-service law firm with offices throughout New York State and metropolitan Washington, DC, is seeking a Switchboard Operator to join our team. This is an opportunity to join one of the fastest growing law firms in the country (rated by INC Magazine). The firm has also been recognized as Best Places to Work by the Albany, NY and Washington, DC Business Journals, respectively.
The telephone operator is responsible for the professional and efficient managing of telephone calls and messages, as well as a variety of clerical duties that support client and visitor services. The ideal candidate will have administrative experience as a switchboard operator in an extremely fast-paced environment.
- Efficiently assesses received telephone calls/inquiries and directs call traffic to internal staff of over 100 attorneys and support staff in 6 separate office locations with a top-notch professional demeanor.
- Exhibits sophisticated communication skills with clients, visitors, and internal staff.
- Performs routine office tasks necessary for the operation and presentation of a professional office as directed by the Director of Client Relations.
Benefits include 401(k), vacation, sick and personal time, medical coverage to include voluntary dental, life, and LTD insurance.
- Experience in a professional administrative roll as a receptionist or operator familiar with several hundred incoming calls per day required.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Ability to handle high-stress environments.
- Experience in handling multiple tasks.
- Ability to make informed decisions quickly.
- Ability to write simple correspondence.
- Knowledge of: Internet Explorer; Microsoft Excel; Microsoft Outlook; Microsoft Word.
Please submit your cover letter, resume, and salary requirements for consideration. Submissions without these requirements will not be considered.
If you have any questions or need help using our career portal, please contact our Director of Recruitment, Bethany Schneider, at 518-218-7100 or email@example.com .
Tully Rinckey PLLC - 30+ days ago