Do you thrive in a fast paced, ambitious environment?
Are you looking for a software company that will provide you with the training to take your career to the next level?
Do you have experience with Sybase database administration?
If you answered YES to all of these questions, then keep reading!
As a Database Administrator for Sunquest, you will be responsible for performing required documentation of database installation, upgrade, backup, restore and conversion procedures. You will also create and maintain development database environments. Your efforst will have an impact on the Healthcare industry! Now is an exiciting time to become a member of the Sunquest Product Development team!
In this role your key contributions will be to:
- Administer relational databases used by Sunquest applications
- Install, tune and optimize databases
- Document database installation, upgrades, and conversions.
- Develop logical data model and convert them to physical database designs
- Execute database backup and recovery procedures.
- Perform qualification and testing of database software
- Perform physical database setup on servers for development, validation, and Quality Control testing.
- Troubleshoot database related issues
To jump start your career in the Healthcare IT industry, APPLY NOW!
- Bachelor's degree in business or computer science, or equivalent education and work experience combined.
- 3-5 years of Sybase Database Administration experience
- Microsoft SQL Server DBA or Sybase ASE certification preferred
Sunquest Information Systems - 11 months ago
Sunquest Information Systems keeps lab work from getting lost in the paperwork shuffle. Founded in 1979, the company provides LIS...