Standard Job Desription:
Plans, implements, tests, documents, and maintains enterprise-wide solutions to total system or subsystems using internally created and/or off the shelf products. Analyzes and identifies all or part of a company's existing or new peripheral, network, and telecommunications systems requirements, taking into consideration the special technology needs. Establishes functional and technical specifications and standards, solves hardware/software interface problems, defines input/output parameters, and ensures integration of the entire system or subsystem.
Specific Job Description:
looking for a Systems Integrator to lead its Enterprise Data Team portfolio of programs and projects. The candidate should be a self-starter with leadership capabilities, familiarity with customer systems and data architecture methodologies, and execution of roles and responsibilities with little to no supervision.
The individual will be required to:
• Perform traditional systems engineering and integration at the enterprise level within the context of the political landscape, operational restrictions and changes, and interacting systems across the customer’s organization.
• Provide engineering and project management support with short turn-around of data projects; development of requirements, project plans, needs assessments, and transition planning.
• Serve as Team Lead of cross-functional team and interface directly with Government POC to drive strategic and tactical delivery of data architecture roadmap.
• Identify integration issues across the different program and project landscapes and coordinate necessary TEMs to resolve them.
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Business or related communications degree and a minimum of 14 years of related experience.
• Demonstrated Program and Project Management skills
• Comfortable acting as customer representative to external stakeholders
• Demonstrated ability to work with customers providing detailed and unbiased feedback, guidance, and recommendations
• Demonstrated System Engineering and Integration experience.
• Excellent time management skills; ability to support multiple projects; ability to multitask and manage competing priorities.
• Demonstrated ability to quickly ramp up to support the customer’s needs, clearly communicate (orally & written) ideas, work autonomously, take the initiative to provide creative alternatives to intractable challenges or systemic problems.
• Must be a team player and possess a strong ability to work collaboratively with a diverse team as well as work independently with minimal supervision.
• Demonstrated ability to work effectively at all levels in an organization.
• Familiarity or Experience with Customer’s Mission and background.
• Familiarity or Experience with Customer’s enterprise networks, including operational networks.
• Familiarity or Experience with Intelligence Community networks and Customer’s operational networks.
• Requirements Engineering
• Architecture/Design Development
• Process Definition
• Earned Value Management
• Program Management.
The SI Orginization is an Equal Opportunity and AFfirmative Action Employer M/F/V/D.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
The SI Organization, Inc. - 11 months ago