Wishing you could dive into hands on learning with a high volume eCommerce infrastructure?
Be a part of the design and maintenance of the security infrastructure using technologies both open-source and proprietary to deliver an exceptional web customer experience to millions of end-users. Our hosting team will ramp you up to be a Linux genius, A.K.A. System Admin Intern, giving you the opportunity to work with application developers to identify and create solutions for enterprise businesses.
Join us to experience supporting the growth of an innovative and dynamic technology company in an operations role! We’ve been awarded the 103rd ranking in the Inc 500 America's Fastest Growing Private Companies and have ranked #6 in the Inc's Top 50 in the IT industry, plus many other awards!
We offer amazing personal and professional growth opportunities, excellent work/life balance and awesome work hard/play hard culture and competitive salary and second to none benefits package including, but not limited to: Medical, Dental, Vision, Matched 401(K), Tuition Reimbursement, Paid Training and Professional Seminars, Gym Membership Reimbursement, Paid Parking, Free Snacks and drinks, etc.
- Contribute to design, construction, documentation, and maintenance of e-commerce production infrastructure
- Roll out new servers and services using documented procedures. Write up new ones as necessary
- Work with application developers to identify and fix application bottlenecks and failures in a high volume e-commerce environment
- Provide support for production environment
- Contribute to design and maintenance of security infrastructure
- Support internal customers with Linux systems and storage related issues
- Pursuing BA/BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, MIS/ITM, or equivalent
- Familiar with Linux based web operations
- Familiar with Perl and Bash scripting.
- Interest in deploying, configuring, and monitoring and troubleshooting Apache, NGINX PHP, MySQL
- Familiar with deployment and configuration management systems (puppet, cfengine)
- Familiar with SAN configuration and monitoring
- Strong verbal and written communications skills. This include proficiency in documentation, and creating policies, procedures, and standards