The Administrator, Hanger Direct is responsible for day to day ongoing care and maintenance of Hanger Direct P2P portal.
NOTE: Preference for this role to be based in either Alpharetta, GA or Austin, TX.
- Develop strong working relationships with key internal stakeholders.
- Support process integration plan with Finance P2P.
- Coordinate resource transitions from Sourcenet and SPS to Hanger Direct & corporate accounting.
- Resolve and track supplier invoice and order discrepancies.
- Produce timely reports to enhance management of Hanger Direct.
- Proper execution of all Hanger Direct Integration; User, Address, GL Accounts, Invoice Ready2Pay.
- Maintenance of all Hanger Direct Support Tables such as; Commodity, Terms, Content Groups, etc.
- Help suppliers setup their cXML integration.
- Make all requested and approved Hanger Direct configuration changes.
- Ultimate approver of orders when no supervisor is assigned to a user.
- Supplier setup parameters for PO and Invoice transmissions.
- Resolution of transmission (cXML PO & Invoice) failures with suppliers.
- Site Content Control - web pages, item comments and ratings.
- Manage data flow for requisitions, orders and Invoices.
- Hanger contact for Coupa application issues.
- Support and train users in spend optimizer and reporting functions of Hanger Direct.
- Gain a full understanding of the Coupa Platform functionality and capabilities in order to become the Coupa platform subject matter expert.
- Review new Coupa releases, understand new Coupa capabilities and work to determine how new Coupa release can further extend our Coupa investment.
- Understand Hanger business processes such that those processes can be reviewed within the context of each new Coupa Platform release to determine if efficiencies may be gained by using the new features and capabilities.
- Responsible for working with Hanger’s Help Desk and other areas to troubleshoot and/or answer Coupa Platform questions as a Level Two support resource.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in supply chain field
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in administrative role or equivalent
- Able to handle confidential information as appropriate.
- Attention to detail, and set/change priorities as needed.
- Ability to develop and maintain critical working relationships with internal customers and external suppliers.
- Ability to effectively communicate and present information to others.
- Strong PC skills with effective working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite, especially; MS Outlook, MS Excel, MS Word and MS PowerPoint.
- Attention to detail.
- Strong sense of urgency and able to meet deadlines and handle stress well.
- Ability to think creatively and work productively with others to provide the best solution to meet internal and external customer needs.
- Ability to organize, multi-task & prioritize while keeping a focus on short and long term objectives.
- Customer service centric and results driven.
Hanger, Inc. - 19 months ago
copy to clipboard