Candidate must have an active Top Secret clearance with Polygraph.
All positions are located in the Fort Meade and surrounding areas.
- Shall have at least three (3) years experience as a Systems Administration experience administering user accounts, performing server subsystem configuration, network management, installation of software, performing backups, configuration management and general system maintenance.
- Shall have UNIX system administration experience (Linux, Solaris), understanding of fundamental networking and distributed computing environment concepts, Microsoft Windows, performance tuning and capacity planning of servers (hardware and software levels)
- Shall have strong customer service, organizational skills, knowledge of applicable NSA policies and procedures.
- Shall have experience in updating and maintaining web pages.
- Shall have knowledge of query syntax, data flows and of how to manipulate traffic.
- Shall have at least three (3) years experience in scripting in any of the following Bash, Perl, Python.
- Understanding of SSH and PKI infrastructure.
- Working knowledge of Virtual Machines .....
- Self-starter, capable of working both independently and in team environments.
- Knowledge of how C/C++, DBMS and Perl work together.
- Understanding of analytical needs and requirements.
- Knowledge of Oracle (including installation and setup).
- Experience with Puppe.
- Experience with Monit.
- Experience with GiT.
- CISSP certification is a plus.
Peterson Technologies - 2 years ago