Systems Administrators are accountable for ensuring a stable, integrated, operational technical environment for business use through the development of technical requirements based on customer needs, the technical configuration to ensure system optimization and connectivity and the ongoing operation of existing technology/applications. Using their knowledge of the technology infrastructure, they must consider the integration of and implications to related/relevant other Enterprise applications and systems. They are accountable for the triage and resolution of issues/problems through the effective coordination and communication with appropriate internal and external partners/customers. SAs are relied upon to complete Disaster Recovery Plans. They are responsible for administering IT Controls to protect the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of files and processes running on the systems they administer.
- Perform Technical Configuration and Console Operation
- Implement and Develop Architecture
- Project and Problem Management
- Ensure Effective Communication and Coordination
- Provide Consultation
- Develop Technical Requirements for Infrastructure Environment
- Manage Systems Implementation
- Ensure Enterprise Application Integration
- Develop Documentation/ Policies/Procedures
- 7+ years of progressive experience in mainframe application development.
- Ability to translate business requirements into technology requirements
- Ability to lead and coordinate the development and implementation of technology solutions supporting key business strategies
- Superior communication skills both written and oral
- Superior analytical and troubleshooting skills
This job requires the ability to work independently and as a team member. Additionally, this job requires the willingness and ability to report to work on a regular and timely basis and may require working irregular hours, holidays and/or weekends.
Diversified Service Options, Inc. (Diversified) is headquartered in Jacksonville, FL. Diversified was created in 1998 to address the enterprise-wide, long-term government business strategies. Diversified has ownership in multiple companies, which along with Diversified have one common missionto provide the best value administrative services available, primarily in the government- sponsored healthcare market. Diversified provides certain shared services for its subsidiary operating companies.
Diversifieds wholly-owned subsidiaries include First Coast Service Options, Inc. (First Coast) and Novitas Solutions Inc. (Novitas), which are government administrative services contractors that provide administrative and claims processing services for state and federal health care programs such as Medicare and Medicaid.
Guided by our company values of doing the right things, the right way, Diversified companies are committed to conducting our business with a high level of integrity, continuously improving our organization and business processes and providing operational excellence and fiscal responsibility in our service to our customers.
Diversified Service Options is an Equal Employment/Affirmative Action Employer.
Diversified RPO - 5 months ago