Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience. 3-4 years experience in a PC/LAN operating environment that includes: Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Office Products.
Experience with PC configurations, installations, and support. Good problem determination skills. Good communication skills. Proficient customer service skills. Knowledge of a variety of hardware platforms and operating systems.
Microsoft MCITP: Desktop Support or Desktop Administrator preferred. Must be able to lift boxes/equipment weighing 60 lbs. or more. Must be able to travel to various Advocate sites. 24 hour/7 day on call support required.
To provide technical configuration, installation, maintenance and support for all networked hardware and software. Develop and maintain installation and operational policies and procedures. Participate as a support resource for project hardware installations and application implementations. To utilize knowledge of desktop and networking technologies to test and implement Advocate Standards ensuring efficient utilization of information technology resources.
1. Designs, configures, installs, implements, and supports small to mid-size projects utilizing standard Advocate components.
2. Support and Maintenance of Computer Workstations, Devices and Software
3. Deployment and Installation
4. Provides analytical, technical and problem resolution services
5. Responsible for Meeting SLAs
6. Training Support
7. Develops, implements and adheres to policies, procedures and standards
8. Establishes and Maintains Positive Working and Customer Relationships
9. Continuous Development of Professional and Technical Skills
Advocate Health Care - 20 months ago