IntelliGenesis is a full-service software development company providing program management, software development and testing, training and customer service to clients worldwide.
We are expanding and currently seeking All Levels of System Administrators!
- Shall have experience as a Systems Administration experience administering user accounts, performing server subsystem configuration, network management, installation of software, performing backups, configuration management and general system maintenance.
- Shall have UNIX system administration experience (Linux, Solaris), understanding of fundamental networking and distributed computing environment concepts, Microsoft Windows, performance tuning and capacity planning of servers (hardware and software levels), and the ability to write simple Perl/Shell scripts.
- Degree in a related technical field may be required
- Clearance and polygraph may be required
- US Citizens Only
- Self-starter, capable of working both independently and in team environments.
- Knowledge of how C/C++, DBMS and Perl work together.
- Understanding of analytical needs and requirements.
- Knowledge of Oracle (including installation and setup).
- Experience in updating and maintaining web pages.
- Knowledge of query syntax, data flows and of how to manipulate traffic.
IntelliGenesis offers an extremely competitive and generous benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, 20 PTO days including the option to purchase up to an additional 5 days, 401k Match, Holiday pay, Technology Budget, Tuition Reimbursement, Profit Sharing, and paid STD, LTD, and Life Insurance.
Maximize your potential with IntelliGenesis!
IntelliGenesis, LLC is an EOE M/F/D/V
IntelliGenesis - 19 months ago