Our client in Fairfax, VA is seeking a systems administrator to join their growing team.
Examples of Duties and Responsibilities:
- Expert level experience with Microsoft Office Suite, especially Microsoft Excel. Must have working knowledge of queries, pivot tables and functions (IF, Logical, Text, Lookup, etc)
- Ability to support end-users, via multiple communication methods, with a focus on providing the highest levels of customer service
- Experience in administration of a Web Application is required (CRM software ok)
- Solid understanding of Visual Basic.NET (VB.NET) programming language syntax and logic flow (C# also a plus)
- Skilled in all aspects of risk management (especially gap analysis), issue resolution, system audit processes and documentation requirements
- Relationship management expertise required
- Mortgage Lending industry experience is a plus
Knowledge, Abilities and Skills for Success:
- Employing advanced problem solving abilities to understand, interpret, troubleshoot and resolve issues reported by end-users relating to system functionality
- Communicating with clients at all levels of the organization, with varying levels of system experience, to impart technical knowledge and improve user confidence
- Identify areas of opportunity for improvement in system functionality and workflow
- Create user profiles that adhere to rigorous security requirements
- Generate and distribute accurate, meaningful reporting for review and action to all levels of the organization
- Review Release Notes for scheduled system updates and produce company-wide bulletins communicating need-to-know information
- Identify need for additional business rules to improve system functionality, write rules in VB.NET
- Periodically audit system usage, security and functionality. Maintain documentation for reference by regulators, auditors and management.
- Ability to think outside the box
- Advanced computer skills. Ability to type quickly and accurately (40+ WPM). Knowledge and use of basic keyboard commands (Ctrl+c, Ctrl+v, etc.)
- Advanced math skills
- Basic understanding of mortgage terms such as LTV/CLTV, APR, FHA, etc.
- High degree of analytical skills
Founded in 1996, Legal Placements, Inc. is owned and managed by professionals who bring more than eighty years of combined law firm and...