The Systems Administrator will diagnose and analyze issues related to Lotus Notes/Domino messaging systems and recommend appropriate solutions based on knowledge of the systems and system software. This role also provides application support, and communicates periodically with users on systems status, including system changes, problems, enhancements and potential impacts.
- Experience in Domino messaging systems administration
- Windows and Linux/Unix server administration (mail apps, security, clustering, LDAP, gateways and web access)
- Simple Mail Transfer Protocol architecture, planning, configuration and administration
- Change control and systems monitoring
- Virus and SPAM filter administration
- Strong verbal, written, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Strong troubleshooting and analytical skills
- Must be able to work effectively in a team environment
- Knowledge of the financial industry
- Degree in Computer Science
KEYWORDS: Systems Administrator, Lotus notes, notes domino, lotusnotes, windows administration, linux administration, mail apps, security, clustering, LDAP, web access
If you are qualified and interested in this position, please submit your resume with 2-3 manager references.
Southern California residents will be given first consideration for this position.
Third party candidates and candidates requiring visa sponsorship will not be considered for this position.
All contracts are hourly W-2 positions.
CONFIDENTIALITY: P. Murphy & Associates (PMA) ensures your resume will NEVER be posted and we will not send your resume to any of our clients without your consent.
You will only receive contact from PMA and your information will NOT be shared with any third parties. Occasionally, PMA may send you emails regarding new positions in your area.
Monster - 10 months ago
P. Murphy & Associates, Inc. provides information technology talent to southern California businesses and government on a contract, cont...