# of openings:
Symphony Teleca is a world-leading supplier of software solutions and engineering services to the automotive and mobile industry. Our unmatched domain expertise and experience, combined with a global footprint enable our customers to realize their products, services and visions. Symphony Teleca has approximately 6,000 employees in 12 countries.
Symphony Teleca is looking for System Administrator with excellent administrator skills.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Responsible to support RHEL server infrastructure and IBM Web Logic production applications.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision in production environment.
Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering or Computer Science or equivalent.
- Proven 3+ year’s commercial Linux server experience is required: expertise in system installation, configuration, administration, troubleshooting, performance tuning and monitoring.
- Experience in Application Servers (Web Logic).
- Experience with network administration.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision in production environment
- Network hardware architecting including experience with switches, routers and network troubleshooting.