We have a potential opportunity for the right candidate who wants to advance their career with a proven industry leader. Trofholz is looking for a multi-faceted, energetic, organized, and detail-oriented person.
The qualified System Administrator is responsible for installing, configuring, and maintaining operating system workstations and servers, including web servers, in support of business processing requirements. The position is seated @ MacDill, AFB and requires an active TS/SCI government clearance.
- Performs software installations and upgrades to operating systems and layered software packages
- Schedules installations and upgrades and maintains them in accordance with established IT policies and procedures
- Monitors and tunes the system to achieve optimum performance levels
- Ensures workstation/server data integrity by evaluating, implementing, and managing appropriate software and hardware solutions
- Ensures data/media recoverability by implementing a schedule of system backups and database archive operations
- Supports media management through internal methods and procedures or through offsite storage and retrieval services
- Develops and promotes standard operating procedures
- Conducts routine hardware and software audits of workstations and servers to ensure compliance with established standards, policies, and configuration guidelines
- Develops and maintains a comprehensive operating system hardware and software configuration database/library of all supporting documentation
- 8 years system administration experience
- Ability to work on several simultaneous projects, reacting constructively to new and changing business and technology requirements and deliverables
- High level of self motivation, productivity and attention to detail; be well-organized; have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and multi-tasking ability
- Attention to detail, customer-service orientation, and creativity in problem-solving
- Active TS/SCI government security clearance
- Ability to read, write and speak English
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent; six (6) years of general experience is considered equivalent to a Bachelor’s degree.
- Master’s degree no experience is required
About The Company:
Trofholz Technologies is an award-winning, multi-faceted company offering excellent career opportunities in a diverse, creative, and fast-paced work environment. Building a career with Trofholz means joining a team of diverse, talented, dedicated and innovative professionals committed to serving commercial and government technology needs.
To apply for this opportunity please make sure to visit us on the web @ www.trofholz.com and click the career tab or you can apply directly to our career center @ http://trofholz.com/who-we-are/join-our-team.html .
We have been able to reach a high level of technical excellence by committing to strong company values and key success strategies. The “Quality, Commitment, Creativity, and Integrity” adage known as the “QCCI Creed” is widely conveyed throughout the company and has been instrumental in the success of TTI. These core values have enabled TTI to develop a respectable company culture that is demonstrated in every client engagement
Trofholz represents excellence in all we do from hands on interaction with our clients implementing innovative solutions, to developing customized training and professional development programs for our employees. We are a fast-paced organization seeking team players who enjoy meeting challenges. We offer competitive salary and benefits packages combined with a fun and challenging work environment.
Be More, Do More with Trofholz
Trofholz is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and complies with all federal and state laws, regulations, and executive orders regarding affirmative action requirements and programs.
Trofholz Technologies, Inc. is an innovative systems integrator and service provider with a solid performance reputation in five core areas:...