Vanguard Healthcare Services is seeking a System Administrator for their corporate offices in Brentwood, TN. Ideal candidate
has a background in system and server administration: Primary duties and responsibilities are listed below:
- System/Server Administration for Windows Servers.
- GPO/Active Directory, Exchange and VM ESXI
- Document administrative procedures and configurations
- Prepare briefing materials and other technical documents
- Support windows-based desktops and server software and hardware
- Work independently or as a member of a team on moderately complex tasks
- Install, maintaining, configuring and ensuring the integrity of computer software
- Investigate, resolve and explain system issues to both technical and non-technical people
- Support Microsoft network administration duties, including Active Directory, Group Policy Objects, DNS • Support Backup Exec, McAfee and exposure to Great Plains, and OnBase
To be considered for this position, you must minimally meet the knowledge, skills, and abilities listed below:
Physical and Sensory Requirements: Must be able to move intermittently throughout the workday. Must be able to speak and write the English language in an understandable manner. Must be able to cope with the mental and emotional stress of the position. Must be able to see and hear or use prosthetics that will enable these senses to function adequately to ensure that the requirements of this position can be fully met. Must function independently and have flexibility, personal integrity, and the ability to work effectively with residents, personnel, and support agencies. Must meet the general health requirement set forth by the policies of this facility, which include a medical and physical examination. Must be able to relate to and work with the ill, disabled, elderly, emotionally upset, and at time hostile people within the facility. Must meet the general health requirements set forth by the policies of this facility, which include a medical and physical examination. Must be able to push, pull, move, and/or lift a minimum of five (5) pounds to a minimum height of three (3) feet and be able to push, pull, move, and/or carry such weight a minimum distance of five (5) feet. Must be able to assist in the evacuation of residents during emergency situations. Sitting: 1-1/2 hours per 12-hour shift. Alternates frequently to standing or walking. Standing: 1-1/2 hours per 12-hour shift. Alternates frequently to walking and occasionally to sitting. Walking: 8-9 hours per 12 hour shift. Alternates frequently to standing and occasionally to sitting. Lifting: 1-10 lbs. Frequently
- Must be a highly organized, detail oriented and motivated self-starter
- Must have experience with SharePoint
- Must demonstrate flexibility with client and meet demanding deadlines
- Excellent and well founded, written and oral communication skills are absolutely essential
- Must demonstrate team-oriented mindset with ability to encourage and motivate co-workers
- Requires the ability to multi-task and prioritize multiple projects, deadlines and responsibilities
- Must have had working experience in technical support of a Windows-based computer network
- Proven track record of ability to install, patch and troubleshoot Windows and Linux operating systems is required
- Requires a demonstrated competency in technical problem solving with previous experience providing phone-based technical support
- MS Exchange 2010 experience is essential
- Active Directory & GPO experience essential
- Experience with VMware Virtualization products (Server, ESX) is esential
- RDS experienced desirable
- MS Lync experienced desirable
- Possession of Microsoft certifications (MCP,MCSA,MECSE, MCITP etc.) is preferred
- Experience with automated software deployment technologies is preferred.
- Experience with mobile computing, MDM & handheld technology is highly preferred.
- Willingness to work an on-call rotation
- Willingness to learn technologies other technologies and products as required by the enterprise.
- Degree preferred but not required.
11-20 lbs. Occasionally
21-75 lbs. Occasionally
> 75 lbs. Rarely Carrying: 1-10 lbs. Frequently
11-20 lbs. Occasionally
21-35 lbs. Rarely Driving: Rarely Pushing: Frequently Bending: Frequently Squatting: Frequently Kneeling: Rarely Crawling: Rarely Climbing: Rarely Reaching: Frequently Grasping: Frequently Fine Manipulation: Occasionally
(Frequency: Never=0%; Rarely=1-10%; Occasionally=11=33%; Frequently = 34-66%; Continuously = 67%+)
Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, disability, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Vanguard Healthcare Services - 18 months ago