Data Recognition Corporation, a leading provider of educational assessment test services and a full service survey organization, has excellent full-time opportunities available!
This position will research problems, assist with proactive planning solutions, make software, hardware and system recommendations, and assist with coordinating development to meet project requirements. Other duties include writing user requests into technical specifications and acting as liaison between business users and development. May also be responsible for system designing considerations and planning a system flow from the ground up.
Data Recognition Corporation is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V
- 3+ years system analysis experience
- 3+ years experience with requirements gathering tools/techniques
- Analyze systems hardware and software problems, develop technical solutions, and provide recommendations utilizing use cases, charts, etc.
- Translate user and/or systems requirements into functional technical specifications.
- Write and maintain detailed systems documentation, including user manuals and technical manuals
- Act as liaison between developers, architects, and end users to ensure technical compatibility and satisfaction
- Ability to effectively make written and oral presentations to end users and senior management staff
- Familiarity with a variety of programming languages, operating systems, and hardware platforms.
- Ability to work both independently and in teams.
- Bachelor's degree in MIS, Computer Science or Business Administration or related field OR equivalent experience plus higher education
Data Recognition Corporation - 18 months ago