dotloop is a startup that is eliminating paperwork in real estate transactions and has grown more than 70 percent quarter-over-quarter since 2010. dotloop is used by over 200,000 agents who serve more than six million buyers and sellers across the U.S. and Canada. Backed by Trinity Ventures, the same firm that backed Starbucks, dotloop is poised for rapid growth.
We’re looking for a Systems Architect to develop the infrastructure supporting dotloop's web and mobile experiences, ensure high availability & security, plan capacity and partner with development to ensure carrier-grade quality of service. This position is about just making things work, any time, at any scale and without human intervention.
You will own
- All operational infrastructure
- Availability/ fault tolerance
- Monitoring + logging
- Building out a team
- Developer empowerment (continuous deployment, self provisioned servers, pluggable monitoring/logging/metrics frameworks.
- B.S./M.S. in technical program or equivalent experience
- Highly proficient in TCP/IP networking with strong troubleshooting skills
- Expert knowledge of firewall technology, load balancing, and security concepts
- Advanced knowledge and experience with high performance databases, especially MySQL
- Experience with a Java based web stack including Linux, Apache, and Tomcat
- Thirst for knowledge with a test based approach to problem solving
- NAS and SAN experience
- Experience with distributed technologies like Hadoop and Cassandra
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (especially EC2, S3, and CloudFront)
Indeed - 17 months ago