The System Developer is responsible to design, modify, develop, write and implement software programming applications, interfaces, conversions and web components. The System Developer will support and/or install software applications and other system appliances. The programmer typically works from written specifications and pre-established guidelines to develop system applications and maintains documentation of process flow. Experience with or willingness to learn the JD Edwards E1 developer toolset is required. The ideal candidate will have successful experience working in a team and implementation project environment and possess the ability to communicate ideas in both a technical and user-friendly mode.
Key Responsibilities for the Position:
- Manages the plant’s operations by directing and coordinating activities consistent with established goals, objectives, and policies.
- Implements programs to ensure attainment of strategic plan for growth and profit.
- Implements improved processes and management methods to generate higher ROI and workflow optimization.
- Provides mentoring, guidance, and development to subordinates and other employees.
- Develops adequate plans for the control of planned outputs, budget spending, labor efficiency, material efficiency, engineering effectiveness and quality assurance.
- Reviews performance against operating plans and standards. Provides reports to subordinates on interpretation of results and approves changes in direction of plans.
- Develops plans for new areas of technology for manufacturing.
- Responsible to bring the foundation of manufacturing (5S, 6S, Lean) programs to a high level.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Responsible for driving production efficiencies while maintaining the highest standards of product quality across the plant operations.
- Create and deliver data-driven reports, forms, interfaces, data conversions, and system enhancements
- Enhance existing systems by analyzing business objectives, preparing an action plan and identifying areas for modification and improvement
- Maintain existing software systems by identifying and correcting software defects
- Assist in the creation of technical test plans
- Create new and extend existing operational documentation
- Consult closely with management and IT staff related to projects and tasks
- Consult colleagues concerning maintenance and performance of software systems
- Capable of quickly extending development knowledge to JDE design and development
- Identifies components of proposed solutions and documents those components
- Designs, develops, tests, and implements core company applications including EnterpriseOne, document imaging, and reporting
- Works with business analysts and peers to clarity complex requirements; ensures applications meet development requirements
- Participates in analysis and requirements gathering, design and coding meetings, project planning sessions, code and test plan reviews to ensure quality of requested deliverables
- Develops and executes unit test plans including performance analysis
- Writes and updates maintenance plans; implements maintenance plan
- Handles escalated application issues
- Works with vendors on issues relating to JDE systems
- Schedules jobs as needed
- Design, code and test new Windows and web software applications and interfaces
- Comprehensive Health Insurance Plan
- Health Savings Account
- Traditional Medical Plan
- Dental Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- 401(K) Plan with Company match
- Profit Sharing Plan
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
Lubrication Technologies, Inc. - 15 months ago
copy to clipboard -
We might act like a small company, but we offer benefits that only a big business can. From our home in the Midwest, our reach extends...