Permanent position - $85-100K/year
Established in January 2005 in San Diego, California, they are an R&D center dedicated to creating cutting-edge wireless and networking solutions their electronic products and they are focused on consumer electronics and medical systems.
They are dedicated to the development of innovative solutions with low-power, low cost, high-throughput, and easy-to-use attributes.
WHAT THIS COMPANY OFFERS YOU:
- Medical: High deductible Health Plan (HDHP) with United Health Care + Health Savings Account, Basic PPO with United Health Care, HMO with Kaiser Permanente
- Vision/Dental (Both PPO), Vision with NVA, Dental with UCCI
- Flexible Savings Accounts
- Short Term Disability - Long Term Disability
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with Company Match
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY- Systems Engineer:
The Systems Engineer will be a technical contributor in a Systems Engineering team for R&D prototyping projects specifically related to systems engineering. The incumbent will be responsible for contributing and supporting the effort of specification, design, implementation, and verification of prototypes for wireless and other R&D projects
- San Diego is a major city in California, located on the coast of the Pacific Ocean in Southern California
- San Diego is the birthplace of California and is known for its mild year-round climate, natural deep-water harbor, extensive beaches, long association with the U.S. Navy, and recent emergence as a healthcare and biotechnology development center.
- San Diego was ranked as the 20th safest city in America in 2013 by Business Insider.
Requirements and Responsibilities- Systems Engineer:
* Gather customer requirements, perform solution assessment, and participate in establishing technical requirement and system specification.
* Participate in defining system requirement and architecture.
* Contribute to system simulation and design system for, but not limited to, signal processing, baseband design, protocol/networking, as well as cross-layer design.
* Participate in creating system test plans.
* Participate advanced research, create project proposals, and generate intellectual properties.
* Perform other related duties as assigned.
* A Bachelor of Science Degree or equivalent is required.
* A Master of Science Degree plus 2 years of related experience or equivalent is preferred.
* Past R&D experience or demonstrated potential in developing cutting-edge and state-of-the art communication systems is required.
* Must be fluent in C/C++ programming and other system engineering tools.
Please feel free to apply directly to Daniel Oliver, Sr Technical Recruiter: email@example.com
Elwood Staffing - 11 months ago
copy to clipboard
Better opportunities. Better balance. Better match. Whatever better means to you, we’re the people who make it possible.