NetCentrics Corporation is an information technology consulting, software development, and innovation process management firm. We help our clients become more productive and innovative by improving their information systems and internal processes. We specialize in network design, installation and management, software development, process improvement and innovation.
NetCentrics is looking for an experienced Systems Engineer to support our team in Alexandria, VA.
This position is open only to candidates with an active DOD security clearance.
Specific duties include:
- Solve complex problems in a complex, large-scale, and multi datacenter environments
- Collaborate, document, and share information to improve the team toward providing outstanding customer support
- Basic server administration
- Patching of systems
- Working remedy incidents related to server issues
- Troubleshooting issues related to server performance
- Collaborate and share information to improve the team toward providing outstanding customer support
- Understand Microsoft-centric infrastructure
- Working knowledge of Remedy
- This position is open only to candidates with an active DOD security clearance
- Knowledge of enterprise IT services and technologies, including networking systems and protocols, directory services, configuration management, and cloud platforms
- Outstanding customer service with strong communication skills, sound judgment, negotiating, and decision making skills
NetCentrics Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/D/V).
NetCentrics Corporation - 19 months ago