Cablevision Division Optimum/Bresnan Department Name Audit System / Security Job Location MT / Missoula Requisition ID 19441BR Position Type Full Time Description Under close supervision, responsible for maintaining the security of the plant. Performs audits of non-subscriber homes passed, trapped services, disconnects, lockboxes, and other unauthorized uses of Company assets or services. Achieves productivity goals and maintains integrity of reporting.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performs field audits of non-subscriber homes passed, trapped services, disconnects, and lockboxes. Takes appropriate action to secure the plant (e.g. disconnects service; installs trap; etc.). Tracks and reports findings daily.
- Verifies level of service by accessing billing system records.
- Identifies unauthorized use of assets or services as either theft related or process failure and reports findings daily.
- Performs digital photography documentation to record status of investigated accounts.
- Performs any and all administrative tasks through the use of appropriate company documentation relating to the audit and inspection of unauthorized installation of telecommunication equipment by ensuring documentation is completed in a full and accurate manner.
- Informs his/her Supervisor or Manager of any and all issues that may extend beyond the Senior System Security Technician’s current knowledge or skill-level for the purpose of ensuring complete customer satisfaction.
- Identifies problems related to the network for referral or notification to Outside Plant.
- Meets company standards pertaining to quantity and quality of work performed on an ongoing basis and perform all work-related tasks in a manner that is in compliance with all Cablevision policies and procedures.
- Ensures all work-related equipment and vehicles are utilized and maintained in a safe and responsible manner, ensuring all work-related tasks are performed in a manner that is in compliance with OSHA safety rules and regulations.
- Maintains all stock and work-related supplies in the vehicle in an organized, professional and safe manner as necessary to perform all job-related duties. This includes removal of personal items and effects prior to the end of each shift.
- Complies with Cablevision dress code in order to present a neat and professional image to our customers and the public in general.
- Is in 100% compliance with all field and safety practices and procedures.
- Drives Company vehicles safely, complying with all traffic regulations.
- Performs other duties as assigned. Qualifications • High School diploma or equivalent.
- General knowledge of telecommunications/CATV aerial wiring.
- Knowledge of the billing system.
- No disciplinary actions for 6 months.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality concerning information gathered as a result of System Security work related tasks.
- Ability to use problem solving/conflict resolution skills.
- Ability to use a 28-foot ladder and lift 75 pounds.
- Ability to use hand tools /meters, etc.
- Ability to operate all tools and equipment in a safe and responsible manner.
- Ability to climb utility poles.
- Ability to work in all weather conditions and at various heights.
- Ability to work flexible work hours, including evenings, weekends, holidays, overtime, and standby as required.
- Valid state driver’s license applicable to state law with a satisfactory driving record.
Cablevision Systems Corp. - 19 months ago
Cablevision Systems Corporation is a leading telecommunications and media company with a portfolio of operations that includes a full suite...