System Security Engineer (Job Number: 318497)
SAIC has a career opportunity for a System Security Engineering support for the many systems that make up the Joint Strike Fighter Weapon System to include the Air Vehicle, Mission Planning Systems, Autonomic Logistics Information System (ALIS), Training Systems and numerous other systems.
- The System Security Engineer will perform review of technical security design documentation from the developing contractor (System Security Architecture, Requirements and Test Documentation, among others) for systems associated with the JSF weapon systems.
- Perform active participation in technical design meetings, design documentation review, verification of requirements, participation in Certification Test and Evaluation, support for the C&A process and interaction with the certifiers to ensure timely certification of the system.
- Provide support of systems including cross domain solutions and must conform to a variety of DoD security requirements including JAFAN 6/3 and 8500 IA requirements. Certification of the systems is conducted in accordance with DIACAP.
ADDITIONAL DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- BS in relevant technical discipline (EE, CompSci, etc) and 8+ years of related experience.
- Possess CISSP certification.
- Experience with security engineering, cross domain solutions, crypto utilization, secure service oriented architecture and software implementation, and DOD certification and accreditation.
- Experience with DOD 8500 information assurance controls, JAFAN or DCID 6/3 information assurance controls, and IA requirements and implementation verification.
- Prior work experience either as direct tech implementation staff or SETA for a DOD program.
- Current SSBI, with the ability to get Secret and SAP access.
- Current TS and SAP or SCI preferred.
- Experience with real-time embedded system design and software development.
- Avionics system development and/or verification and evaluation background with USAF, USN and/or USMC weapon systems.
SAIC is a FORTUNE 500® scientific, engineering, and technology applications company that uses its deep domain knowledge to solve problems of vital importance to the nation and the world, in national security, energy & environment, health and cybersecurity. The company's approximately 41,000 employees serve customers in the U.S. Department of Defense, the intelligence community, the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, other U.S. Government civil agencies and selected commercial markets. Headquartered in McLean, Va., SAIC had annual revenues of approximately $10.6 billion for its fiscal year ended January 31, 2012. For more information, visit www.saic.com. SAIC: From Science to Solutions®
Job Posting: Nov 21, 2012, 3:31:23 PM
Primary Location: United States-VA-ARLINGTON
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Teleworking: No
Travel: Yes, 25% of the time
Shift: Day Job
SAIC - 17 months ago
SAIC, Inc. is a provider of scientific, engineering, systems integration and technical services and solutions to all branches of the United...