- Interacts with business system end-users to record and track adds, changes and deletes of desktop systems and users.
- Maintains documentation and provides assistance in retrieving technical information to ensure effective and efficient use of the systems.
- Performs hardware/software installs, upgrades, service packs to ensure systems are up-to-date and current.
- Conducts troubleshooting and problem solving to resolve technical support issues.
- B.A. / B.S. degree in business, Information Technology or related discipline
- Excellent verbal and written business communication skills
- Experience (2 years or more) with the following technologies is required:
- Microsoft Active Directory
- Microsoft Windows 7
- Microsoft Office 2010
- Experience with the following technologies is preferred:
- Any Help Desk ticketing system
- Experience with Apple devices
- Experience with the following is a plus:
- Inventory Management of Technical Assets
- Security administration
- Must be extremely detail-oriented and thorough with demonstrated problem-solving skills
- Ability to interact effectively with customers, users, and third-parties as appropriate
Spanx, Inc. - 19 months ago
Just seven years ago, Sara Blakely began her mission to make the world a better place, one rear-end at a time. A frustrated consumer-turned-...