Michelin, the Worldwide leader in Tires, with a commercial presence in over 170 Countries, is recruiting for Hourly System Troubleshooter. If selected for this position, you will receive personalized training in this area to prepare you for work in one of our facilities.
By joining the Michelin team, your career opportunities for the future will be varied.
The ST-System Troubleshooter plans, organizes, directs, and performs mechanical/electrical maintenance to maximize production while assuring product quality standards are met at Michelin.
Michelin is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualifications
- Follows all Safety rules and regulations for a safe work environment.
- Plans, Coordinates, and Participates in PMs.
- Establishes machine repair priorities.
- Inputs and manages data for the SIMM+. Calls Manager, or other manual system.
- Understands and troubleshoots machinery in assigned areas of the Manufacturing process.
- Interfaces with all related functions (Ie. Production, Quality, Engineering, Support).
- Uses Lockout/Tagout procedures whenever working on equipment.
- Responsible for timely technical progression to achieve job level expectations.
- Appreciates the impact of his/her maintenance repairs on quality, uniformity, the environment, and productivity.
- Performs repairs and/or PMs having a direct bearing on tire uniformity and quality.
- Performs all duties assigned.
Mechanical and Electrical experience in a manufacturing environment preferred.