Create and develop test plans to validate LitePoint tester HW/FW using Lab view and C/C++.
Analyze test results and generate test reports.
Work closely with development engineers, identifying and defining new test procedure and specifications.
Troubleshoot and debug problems involving HW/FW/SW and device drivers/
Develop and maintain QA automation framework.
Basic Qualifications, Experience, Skills & Education Required
- BS/MS in EE/CS or equivalent studies.
- Must have Lab view and C/C++ coding experience
- Excellent troubleshooting, debugging and problem solving skills.
- Experience with scripting languages such as Perl/ Python is a plus.
- Must have experience in RF test equipment, signal generators and analyzers, oscilloscope, etc.
- Knowledge of RF/PHY measurements in the following wireless communications standards is a big plus: 802.11a/b/g/n/ac, BT, GPS, GLONASS, FM, GSM, CDMA, LTE.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
LitePoint - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard