Weston Distance Learning, located in Fort Collins, Colorado, is seeking a full time onsite System and Network Administrator to help troubleshoot, diagnose and resolve network problems as well as maintain the existing network infrastructure. |
• Troubleshoot, diagnose and resolve network problems
• Maintain existing network infrastructure
• Ability to plan, document and deploy best practice network solutions
• Basic Linux administration
• Cisco device administration (Switching, Routing, ASA Firewall/VPN)
• Windows Server Administration 2003, 2008, 2008 R2
• NAS/SAN Administration
• Analyze and present written cost/benefit proposals for new technology implementations.
• Experience replacing workstation and server hardware
• CCNA certification
• HyperV or other virtualization technologies
• Solid knowledge of Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, Group Policy, IIS, File
" Printer Sharing, Microsoft Exchange, Backups, Updates • Experience with enterprise phone system support • Experience with enterprise anti-virus software • Knowledge of one or more Scripting Languages (Visual Basic, Perl, PHP, Python, Powershell, Bash) • Comfortable with Remote Administration techniques. Experience and Education: • Bachelor ’s degree or equivalent experience in the Information Technology field • 4+ years ’ experience in Information Technology • 3-4 years Networking experience in a Support or Operations role Weston Distance Learning offers competitive wages, a comprehensive benefits package (medical/dental/401k) and potential career advancement opportunities. EOE
Weston Distance Learning - 2 years ago
Weston Distance Learning, Inc., is one of the largest, privately-held distance-learning education institutions in the nation. For more than...