Is this You?
The Systems Developer’s role is to write, code, test, and analyze software programs and applications. This includes researching, designing, documenting, and modifying software specifications throughout the production life cycle.
Is Just Energy Group the place for you?
Just Energy Group is a leader in the energy sector offering green energy solutions, retail and commercial energy, and home services solutions. Our brands include Amigo Energy, Commerce Energy, Hudson Energy, Hudson Energy Solar, Just Energy, Momentis, National Home Services, Tara Energy, and Terra Grain Fuels. We are continuously expanding in US, Canada, and the UK. We value integrity, innovation, customer-centricity, responsibility, enrichment, and excellence.
Energy, Opportunity, and Growth are elemental to your way of being and are essential to succeed with us. Does this sound like you?
- You have the Energy to commit to going ‘above and beyond’; this is core to your being, it is not the exception. You have a passion to create success and to deliver exceptional results. You expect that hard work is required to do great things.
- You seek Opportunity. You focus on solutions, not problems. You are naturally inquisitive and business focused. You thrive working with diverse teams, and you are deeply committed to our collective success.
- Your Growth is about what you and your team accomplish together, and is limited only by your energy and the opportunity you seek. You thrive on diversity in your work, on learning, and helping others learn as well. You effectively manage multiple tasks or projects on time, and you help others to do the same.
Learn about the Energy, Opportunity, and Growth of working at Just Energy: http://www.justenergy.com/about-us/career-center
Your key accountabilities:
- Strong foundation in technology-neutral programming concepts
- Experience with continuous integration in an Agile software development environment
- Awareness of Software Design Patterns/Principles (OO, SOLID)
- Microsoft (or other) certifications a plus (e.g. MCTS, MCPD)
- A 4+ year university degree in the field of computer science, information systems, or computer engineering, or equivalent experience
Your background includes:
Experience with most of the following technologies:
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Hard-working and diligent
- Willingness and ability to learn new products and technologies quickly
- Attention to detail
- Desire to work in a “Microsoft shop” with current Microsoft technologies
- 3+ years developing multi-tier web applications
- ASP.NET 3.0+
- C# 3.0+
- Team Foundation Server (TFS)
- Visual Studio 2005 and 2008
- SQL Server 2000, 2005, and knowledge of 2008
Just Energy - 18 months ago
Just Energy seeks a more just outcome for its customers, when it comes to energy prices. The natural gas and electricity marketer...