Tracking Code: 10175
Senior System Administratior will function as hardware/software manager of multi-platform, multi-OS, multi-network organization. Plans and implements required and requested system related upgrades, resolves hardware, software and networking problems using approved system administration tools and practices. Maintains and implements security patches, software and hardware. Designs and implements organizational computer technologies. Documents required system administration tasks to meet accreditation and security standards. Prepares technical reports and related documentation and provides management updates on information technology concerns within the organization. Performs system backups and recovery. Prepares and delivers presentations and briefings. May perform as a team leader and direct the work of other personnel.
***** U.S. CITIZENSHIP REQUIRED ***** MUST HAVE/OR BE ELIGIBLE FOR A "SECRET LEVEL SECURITY CLEARANCE ***** POSITION IS LOCATED AT "FORT LEAVENWORTH, KS. ***** THERE ARE NO AGENCY FUNDS AVAILABLE FOR THIS POSITION ***** THERE ARE NO RELOCATION FUNDS AVAILABLE FOR THIS POSITION *****
- A+ certification required and MCTS certification required.
- Must have SECRET clearance with the ability to obtain SSBI clearance.
- Experienced Army operators with field-grade level knowledge and experience in Army, joint, and coalition operations (greater than 15 years desired); service at the level of division/corps or higher is required as is knowledge of the Combined Arms Center and TRADOC organizations and functions; previous service within joint and/or combined organizations is highly desirable;
- Minimum educational include a BA or BS degree from an accredited university and graduation from Command and General Staff College (MEL 4) or equivalent service command/general staff college; Preferred MA or MS degree from an accredited university;
- Familiarity with experimentation and wargaming; and experience with the Mission Command Training Program (formerly Battle Command Training Program).
Job Location: Fort Leavenworth, KS, USA
Position Type: Full-Time
Dynamics Research Corporation
- 2 years ago - save job