Fairfield Technologies Inc. (FTI), a CMMI Level 3 company, delivers leading-edge information technology (IT), process improvement, and advanced program management solutions for our Federal defense, civilian, and commercial customers. We pride ourselves on finding innovative yet realistic ways to meet the requirements our clients bring to us, and to deliver far beyond expectations. We are currently seeking a Top Secret Systems Administrator to join our team (USSS) in Washington, D.C.
Position Description :
· Active Directory management for Windows Server 2003, 2008
· AD experience with GPO, DNS, DHCP, Domain/Forest setup and management
· Additional supporting functionality for AD and MS networks monitoring
· General systems administration including LDAP and Active Directory
· Blackberry Enterprise Server administration
· DNS, DHCP administration
- Configuration and maintenance experience with Windows Server
- BES experience, BCP certification(s)
- Scanning, monitoring of networked MS applications and equipment
- MS Exchange Server support for email systems configuration, administration, and maintenance
- Email systems requirements management
- Network design and configuration
- Beta testing for new email systems and functions
- Deployment processes execution: rollouts, cutovers, configuration support, etc.
- Informal training of users and other support staff
- MCSE required
- UNIX/LINUX, MS Windows, MS Exchange Server
- Tier 3 support experience
- Perl, CC script
- SDLC experience, especially with deployment and maintenance of networked systems
· Good communication skills both written and oral.
· Ability to manage competing priorities in a complex environment.
· Ability to devise creative technical solutions.
· Ability to convey a strong presence, professional image, and deal confidently with complex technical problems.
· Must be legally eligible to work in the country of hire.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Career Growth – Outstanding Career Opportunities with Competitive Compensation. Customized Training and Development Program. Educational Assistance.
- Health Insurance and Income Protection – Company-Subsidized Comprehensive Health and Dental Insurance for Employees and Families. Company-Paid Vision, Life, Accident, Short and Long Term Disability Insurance. Company-Funded Health Savings Accounts
- Investment and Savings – 401(k) Retirement Plan with Company Match
- Paid Time Off – Company-Paid Holidays, Sick and Vacation Time