Support and maintain systems infrastructure on Cloud, Virtualized, and Physical IT environment. Support SBO applications, users and clients. Work on-site at our Sebastopol, CA office.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Manage and maintain Linux & SAN environments that include Corporate, Data Warehouse, Test, and Production systems.
• Manage and maintain monitoring to ensure uptime and SLA levels.
• Identify, drive and implement process and technology improvements. Effectively manage projects as necessary.
• Support SBO applications, users and clients
Components include (but not limited to): servers, storage, network, software, licenses, monitoring tools, web applications.
Additional tasks as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
• Strong interpersonal, analytical, customer service skills
• Ability to contribute as a technical resource for others.
• Demonstrated ability to work independently and collaboratively.
• Expertise in system administration, configuration, troubleshooting, performance tuning, preventative maintenance, and security procedures.
• Experience with Network architecture including load balancers, switches, and routers.
• Experience with:
• Enterprise storage and disk subsystems
• Linux systems
• Production monitoring
• Backup systems
• SAN based storage.
• Nagios, Munin
• DNS, SSL, SSH, XML, JDBC, SNMP, IPSEC and other protocols
• Python, Perl or Bash scripting.
• Tomcat/Jetty/Java applications
• Linux (Ubuntu, CentOS)
• Networking (Firewalls, VPN, pfSense)
• MySQL, Postgres, NoSQL variants
• Infrastructure automation (Chef/Puppet)
• Windows 2kX Servers and Active Directory Management
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience.
Safari Books Online - 9 months ago
copy to clipboard -