Systems Administrator 4
US Citizenship Required for this Position
No relocation assistance available
Number of Openings
Northrop Grumman’s Intelligence Applications Unit–a leading provider of software development and systems integration for the Intelligence Community–is seeking a Systems Administrator, preferably with CMA experience, who can also perform networking infrastructure duties. The work will be for a restricted customer. Responsible for supporting operating systems, standalone workstations, and corporate applications. General duties include handling customer requirements,
installing desktop and server hardware and peripherals, and troubleshooting and supporting customers on issues related to the network and related programs (i.e., Microsoft XP, Microsoft Office, Windows 7, Lotus Notes, etc.) This individual will be responsible for day-to-day management, implementation and maintenance of computing infrastructure systems and will be responsible for ensuring deployment and maintenance of server, application, and communication systems. He or she will plan, test, install, and integrate new and upgrade versions of operating systems. The candidate will research and resolve moderately complex systems software problems, maintain and update documentation on the operating systems configuration, and install and maintain the Windows-based operating configurations on servers and desktops.
· BS Degree in a related field with a minimum of 10
years of experience or 12 years with an A.S. degree .
· TS/SCI clearance with polygraph.
· Knowledge of multiple specialties such as operating
systems, e-mail or database platforms, or storage
· Knowledge of operating systems, the operating
environment, network requirements.
· Experience with Lotus Notes System and Access
· Windows System Access /LAN Administration.
· Windows Application administration and support.
· Computer installation and computer peripheral
· Efficient use of SRS for trouble ticket support.
· SharePoint Administration.
· Experience with troubleshooting web based
· Strong planning and organization skills.
· Strong oral and written communications skills to
articulate complex technical concepts to technical and lay
· Ability to anticipate impact on respective operating
· Ability to research the latest technological
developments in relevant operating systems.
Northrop Grumman Corporation is a leading global security company providing innovative systems, products, and solutions in aerospace, electronics, information systems and technical services to government and commercial customers worldwide.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Northrop Grumman - 23 months ago
Northrop Grumman is a leading global security company providing innovative systems, products and solutions in aerospace, electronics,...