Responsibility as a system administrator for college-wide SharePoint systems. Performs the tasks of managing permissions and developing websites based off of technical specifications.
60% - Performs site enhancements and changes, site creations; coordinates permissions.
20% - Responds to trouble tickets, calls or emails.
20% - Creates and maintains documentation, including standards, implementation plans, configuration and procedural documents.
- Experience working in a team environment
- Experience testing and debugging technical software issues
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office 2010 suite
- Experience working in a web related field
- Two (2) years of experience working in a web related field
- Two (2) years of experience working with Microsoft SharePoint Designer
- Experience working with InfoPath forms and integration with SharePoint
- In depth understanding of SharePoint features, capabilities and object-oriented development, Site Definitions, Content types, Web Parts, Master pages and Page layouts
- Knowledge of SharePoint Designer
- Experience in Active Directory a plus
- Experience in an educational environment
Special Working Conditions
May require prolonged computer monitor viewing and sitting; may require working evening and/or weekend hours.
Maricopa County Community College District - 23 months ago