RPM Mortgage, Inc. is seeking a Systems Administrator II. The Systems Administrator II performs the installation, administration, and maintenance of networks and computer systems. In addition, provides technical support to end users and troubleshoots problems on local area level network (LAN) and data networks. Also, may be responsible for script writing. This is a full-time, non-exempt position located at our Home Office in Alamo, CA and reports directly to the Technical Support Manager.
- Assist level I support with complex issues.
- Follow up and maintain contact with end users or manager on pending issues or projects.
- Verify information and run queries in SQL database.
- Accurately set up and maintain user accounts on all necessary systems.
- Maintain and repair network systems including servers, routers, switches, firewalls, remote access systems, network management systems, voice mail systems, and all phone-related equipment.
- Perform testing, troubleshooting, performance tuning, and maintenance on RPMs systems.
- Work with vendors or Network Engineers to correct recurring problems with equipment and services.
- Research, evaluate, and recommend new hardware and software for systems.
- Review contacts for network/systems support, services, and products.
- Work with programmers to test web applications before deployment.
- Create/Update application test and login scripts as needed.
- Continually look for new ways to improve customer experience and workflow of the IT department.
RPM Mortgage, Inc. recently ranked 6 th among medium-sized firms for Top Workplaces in the Bay Area! We are a dedicated group of mortgage loan professionals and offer competitive salary and benefit packages. Background checks are performed prior to hire.
- 4 years of Computers/Information Technology – Systems Administrator experience required.
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Business or related field or equivalent work experience.
- Knowledge of Windows Desktop Support and certifications.
- Familiarity with Citrix Environment a plus.
- Previous SQL knowledge.
- Knowledge of Apple software a plus.
RPM Mortgage, Inc. - 12 months ago