ABC Legal is one of the nation’s leading legal filing and process serving firms. We’ve achieved our growth and success on our own terms—and we’ll let you do the same. We keep our culture casual, friendly, and comfortable, allowing you to feel more like yourself while you’re doing your best work to provide our customers with the best possible service.
As a part of our ABC Legal team, you’ll challenge yourself and utilize on-the-fly problem solving. You’ll be empowered with the flexibility and independence to make decisions that better serve our customers and our continuous improvement philosophy. We’re smart, move fast, and do things our way. So if you’re ready for a change—without having to change yourself—join us .
The Systems Administrator will be principally responsible for providing n support and management of systems , networks and software for our organization. The Systems Administrator will be an active contributor in a collaborative team environment, and will be passionate about the quality of our work.
- Provide 24x7 production support and management of systems , networks and software.
- Support on-site and remote development and office servers and desktops.
- Build out and deploy new systems and desktops.
- Respond to help desk requests made by office users needing assistance with software packages/network connectivity.
- Monitor and maintain existing systems
- Document infrastructure processes
- Other duties as assigned
- 3 years’ experience administering Linux based systems
- Servlet Container and/or J2EE Application Server
- Experience with systems virtualization, monitoring and alerting, backup and restore
- SAN & iSCSI cross platforms
- RAID Configuration
- Excellent documentation skills
- Task oriented and ability to set realistic milestones to work towards successful completion of targets set
- Ability to define or redefine processes if existing processes are inefficient or need to be created
- Collaborative and positive working style; able to respond to project demands with creativity and enthusiasm
- Windows admin experience a plus
- Proven ability to handle a wide variety of tasks and successfully prioritize work through multi-tasking
- Experience and understanding of configuration management concepts as they apply to production deployments
In addition to our informal work environment, you’ll find flexibility and work/life balance that allows you to experience life. You’ll also have access to great benefits - including health care coverage, time off, and 401(K) with company match