**The ability to obtain a security clearance for which the Department of Defense requires U.S. citizenship is required. Active clearance is highly desired.**
Raytheon BBN Technologies is seeking a Systems Administrator with Microsoft System Administrator and Unix OS experience to join their Sensor Systems team located in Cambridge, MA. The ideal candidate will have skills in the following areas:
- Design, set-up and configuration of complex heterogeneous lab environments consisting of desktops, servers, network equipment and application software.
- Supporting the business unit staff and projects across multiple locations.
- Troubleshooting Hardware/Software problems on various hardware/software platforms (Windows, Unix/Linux and OS X).
- Familiar with COMSEC procedures and equipment.
- Familiarity with government security standards and configuration guidelines for information systems (STIGs, DISA Gold Standards, etc.).
BS or equivalent experience
Additional desired experience:
- Candidate should have 3 to 6 years of systems and network administration experience.
- Working knowledge and experience with multiple Operating Systems (Windows, Unix/Linux and OS X).
- Working knowledge and experience with systems administration practices/procedures as applied to system imaging, backups, software management, and system configuration.
- Working experience and knowledge of Networking essentials (Routers, Switches, TCP/IP, etc.).
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
**Raytheon BBN Technologies is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer**
- Network security experience (Firewalls, Log Analysis, etc.).
- Scripting experience (Perl, Python, others).
- Experience creating/implementing information system security plans compliant with the standards and practices of various government agencies.
Raytheon BBN Technologies develops advanced technology solutions to solve real problems that matter to our world today.
We use technology...