Disk Management includes RAID, DAS, and NAS
Power Management - UPS, circuits, transfer switches, load balancing
Server Management - Hardware and Software
Documentation - System Documentation, technical writing, and project plan composition.
Collaboration - Works closely with other administrators and managers to help establish the standards of system architecture, data communications, and system security
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- 3 to 5 years of experience,Â installing, supporting, and integratingÂ Windows (2003/2008) servers
- Experience with one or more the following virtualization solutions: Â Xen, Hyper-V,Â VMware, Virtual Box,Â or KVM
- Experience with administration of Microsoft SQL 2005 or higher
- Experience with one or more of the following high availability solutions: Microsoft Clusters, NLB, DRBD, Heartbeat, Director
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High level of initiative and dedication
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced dynamic environment
We are proud to offer a comprehensive and competitive benefits package to meet the needs of our employees. Our benefits include medical (prescription & vision), dental, life insurance, long term disability, flexible spending plans, 401(k), vacation and holidays.Â At Bisk Education, employees may take classes and we pay 100% of the college tuitionâ€¦a $50,000 value.
- Bachelorâ€™s Degree in MIS, CIS, CET, CS or equivalent experience
- Certifications a plus
Qualified candidates please visit the following link to submit your resume. Our application process will take you an average of 5 minutes to complete.
Ref Code: PRF028
Bisk Education, Inc. - 17 months ago