BizTech is an Oracle Platinum Partner. We perform full life cycle implementations and upgrades utilizing the Oracle Applications and Business Intelligence tools, as well as providing database hosting services to our customers. For our direct implementations and Managed Services group located in King of Prussia, PA, we are looking for a Systems Administrator with the following:
- Bachelors Degree
- 4-7 years of networking and systems experience.
- CCNA certification is a plus, but not required.
- Experience in designing, implementing, and troubleshooting VLANs using Cisco/HP equipment.
- Solid knowledge of Spanning Tree Protocol (STP), VLAN Trunking Protocol (VTP), inter-VLAN routing, and trunking with ISL and 802.1q.
- Experience in monitoring networks to ensure availability to all systems, and perform necessary maintenance to support network availability. Troubleshoot problems reported by users and by automated network monitoring systems.
- Firewall configuration and support experience (Cisco ASA, Juniper).
- Linux System Administration (Oracle/Redhat Enterprise Linux).
- Nagios or simliar monitoring software and SNMP tools.
- Windows System Administration (Server 2003 and 2008, Active Directory).
- EMC SAN Administration.
- Knowledge of fiber channel zoning concepts.
- Knowledge of existing virtualization technologies.
To learn more about BizTech, our clients, partners and methodology, please visit our website at BizTech.com. If you have an interest, please send your resume along with availability and current compensation and desired salary. BizTech offer a progressive work environment and a full range of competitive and comprehensive benefits including unlimited paid time off after 6 months.
BizTech is an EEO employer and ADA compliant. The complete job description including essential job functions, physical demands and knowledge and critical skill requirement will be given to all applicants upon the interview phase of application for acknowledgment.