- Support existing web hosting operations
- Architect and configure custom infrastructure solutions for Data Center customers
- Provide technical support and administration of Linux Servers, LAMP stack
- Provide technical support and administration of Windows Server, SQL Server, IIS
- Administer and maintain version control repositories, backup systems, monitoring systems, firewalls, network
- Provide desktop support for programmers as needed
- 5 years experience in Linux (Centos/Debian/RHEL)
- Apache configuration and performance tuning
- MySQL administration
- VMWare ESX/ESXi
- Developing standard virtual machine images
- Windows Server 2003, Server 2008, SQL Server administration
- Active Directory
- MSSQL administration
- Watchguard firewalls
- Data storage technologies (SAN, NFS, iSCSI)
- Network management technologies (DNS, IPTables, routing topologies)
- Cacti / Zenoss / Nagios
- SVN / CVS / git
- experience using AWS
- ability to document systems and processes
Candidate must be effective at time management & coordinating work on multiple projects in a fast paced environment. Good communication skills and team oriented a must. Candidates should be able to work well alone as well as with a team.
Blue Earth Interactive provides a fun and creative work atmosphere. Job benefits include Full Health, FSA, 401K, paid vacation & sick time. Blue Earth is a 13 year old, privately held company located in St. Paul's lowertown. Our staff of 20+ is growing! We have a dedicated client base for which we provide technical solutions to complex problems. We strive for long-term client relationships and long-term employees.
Why work for Blue Earth?
Laid back and fun atmosphere
Blue Earth is committed to educating our employees
Blue Earth was named one of Twin Cities Business Journal's Best Places to Work
Fresh and challenging projects
We offer a highly collaborative environment
If interested, please email your cover letter, resume, salary range & references to the "reply to" address listed on this posting with the subject line: Wordpress Developer on or before February 1st, 2013.
- Location: Saint Paul - lowertown
- Compensation: doe
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- Please, no phone calls about this job!
- Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.
Blue Earth Interactive - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard